You have no items in your shopping cart.
A fundamendental principle behind the Three little words range is balance. This post explains the necessary balance between hydrating and moisturising for achieving healthy, bouncy hair, and preventing damage.
What's the difference between hydrating and moisturising? Hydrating involves drawing water into the hair shaft, whereas moisturising involves trapping water into hair.
When hair is hydrated and moisturised, it has more elasticity and is therefore less prone to breakage. It also has more natural shine, and appears smoother and less frizzy.
1) Before you shampoo, hydrate your hair by applying the ‘Let’s get tacos’ Treatment Oil as a mask at least once a week. This will moisturise the hair cuticle leaving it smooth after washing, whereas dry hair has a rough cuticle and appears frizzy and dull.
2) When washing your hair, use lots of water to fully saturate the hair, letting the water penetrate deep into your strands before shampooing with the 'Laughter is best' Shampoo.
4) Next, allow the 'Winter is coming' Conditioner to sit on your hair for at least 5 minutes—this formulation was created to double as a hair mask that improves hydration!
4) After washing, apply The Hair Shot to damp hair to allow every strand to stay hydrated after drying from the inside out. This will improve hair elasticity, thereby preventing breakage.
5) Before blowdrying, lock in hydration with either/both of the the 'Let's get tacos' Treatment Oil and the 'Let's get naked' Frizz Fighter. Apply the mixture to the mid-lengths and ends of damp hair. This will lock in hydration by creating a moisturising barrier over the hair.
6) Wet down your hair between washes. Water is the best hydrator for hair. Then lock in moisture with the 'Let's get tacos' Treatment Oil and the 'Let's get naked' Frizz Fighter
Your hair will feel smooth, healthy, and full.