You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Orders placed before 12PM will go out same day, Monday through Friday excluding any major holidays.
- Standard postage can take 3-7 days, with no guarantee in terms of transit time. Expedited options are available.
- Customers are responsible for stating proper address information upon completion of an order.
- It's up to the team to decide how they handle bounced packages or packages rejected by a customer.
- Returns are dependent on how your customer service team would handle them but returns can take up to 14 days to process after arrival.
- Claims can not be filed on packages that are marked delivered, but the customer has indicated they did not receive.
- No responsible for any delays by carriers due to natural disasters ( examples snow storms, fires)
When do pick-up orders get shipped?
Pick-up orders picked by up 2 pm or earlier will get tracking the same business day.
Pick-up orders picked up after 2 pm will get tracking by the next business day.
What is the cut-off time for orders to be imported to get fulfilled?
If the order is received before 12 pm, it is guaranteed tracking.
If the order is received after 12 pm and before 2 pm, we will make our best effort to get tracking.
If the order is received after 2 pm, it will not be fulfilled until the next day.
When do items begin to get picked in the warehouse?
Items start to get picked at 10 am.
What time do the carriers arrive to pick up the shipment?
The carriers will begin to arrive starting around 5-6 pm.
What are ShipBob Support's hours of operations and turnaround times?
ShipBob's hours of operations are Mon-Fri, 10 am-6 pm.