- Standard Shipping (3-7 days) within the US is $4.95, US Express Shipping available.
- Orders placed before 12PM will go out on the same day, Monday through Friday excluding any major holidays.
- Customers are responsible for stating proper address information upon completion of an order.
- Returns can take up to 14 days to process after arrival.
- Claims can not be filed on packages that are marked delivered, but the customer has indicated they did not receive.
- It's up to the team to decide how they handle bounced packages or packages rejected by a customer.
- Standard International Shipping available $20, International Express Shipping $40.
The Shipbob Process
When do pick-up orders get shipped?
Pick-up orders picked by up 2 pm or earlier will get tracking the same business day.
Pick-up orders picked up after 2 pm will get tracking by the next business day.
What is the cut-off time for orders to be fulfilled?
If the order is received before 12 pm, it is guaranteed tracking.
If the order is received after 12 pm and before 2 pm, we will make our best effort to get tracking.
If the order is received after 2 pm, it will not be fulfilled until the next day.
When do items begin to get picked in the warehouse?
Items start to get picked at 10 am.
What time do the carriers arrive to pick up the shipment?
The carriers will begin to arrive starting around 5-6 pm.
What are the warehouses hours of operations and turnaround times?
ShipBob's hours of operations are Mon-Fri, 10 am-6 pm.